SkinScript Skincare Services &Retail all Natural Products
Spring brings new flowers with the anticipation of juicy fruit to follow. Fruit not only provides our body with nourishment, but also brightens our skin. Blending cherries with a yogurt mask, such as the Goji Berry Yogurt Mask will create a blossoming facial sure to brighten and hydrate the skin.
Beauty by Jacquelynn is your perfect destination for rejuvenation. You want and deserve to have flawless, youthful looking skin. Our non–invasive treatments are designed to smooth, firm and renew your skin. We customize retail products for home treatment plans for daily maintenance to ensure you achieve your desired results. We use skin script & Definitions skin care program that contains age old wisdom of botanicals and vitamins blended with current medical science to create the most bio-available form of anti– aging skin care. For more advanced medical grade services, we utilize definitions skincare products. We believe our customers’ needs are of the utmost importance and welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best results possible in enhancing your appearance and overall wellness.
SkinScript Skincare Services & Retail Products
Organic all Natural Products
Click here to view full Skincare Menu of Services
Featured Top Selling Anti- Aging Home Care Treatments
Ageless Skin Hydrating Serum $30
- Improves hydration
- Balances surface lipids
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Improves health of cell membrane
- Plumps the skin
Recommended for dry and dehydrated skin
- Glycoderm™ (P)— a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Honey is antibacterial and healing. It assists in wound repair, alleviates bruising, and has humectant properties that keep the skin moist.
- Hyaluronic Acid— naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin. • Phospholipids assist in barrier repair, improve barrier function, and protect from outside aggressors and bacteria.
- Phospholipids— constitute membranes of living cells and modulate their fluidity and permeability.
- Sphingolipids— balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize the skin. Sphingolipids also emulsify and bind oil and water.
- Matrixyl Synthe’ 6— a combination of glycerin, water, hydroxypropyl cyclodextin, and palmitoyl tripeptide-38). It evens out skin and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed, particularly on the forehead and crow’s feet. It also stimulates the synthesis of the skin matrix and dermal-epidermal junction.
- DN-AGE— a trade name for cassia alata leaf extract and protects the cells from DNA damage caused by UV rays. It also supports the natural repairing process of cells.
- Lipomoist— a trade name for carrageenans (chondruscrispus) and is a highly moisturizing molecular film that enhances elasticity through cohesion of the extra cellular matrix. It works on adding hydration, elasticity, and firmness to the skin.